Saturday, December 27, 2008

Chiming in on this digital FHE.

You may be asking yourself what Zack, the last born son, the bottom of the deck, the baby, could possibly have to contribute to this here virtual Hensley hob-nobbery. After all, his life currently contains all of the the excitement an infomercial marathon. I mean, if I sleep past noon, it really makes no difference and no one would even notice or care. And sure, Josh and Deborah may have a gaggle of kids to keep them busy- Jenna too. Jon may be fighting a friggin' war, and Joey may be holding a human kidney in his hand at any given time. Meanwhile, Jake and Sam may be bearing down on all of the excitement of Jon's possessions.

So again, you may be asking yourself - what could boring ol' Zack possibly contribute to this forum of familial confabulation? Well I found a toy giraffe on the ground while riding my bike on Palafox Pier this morning. So beat that, punk.

-Zack, The Omega Child.

3 comments:

  1. oh poor Zacky poo... feeling left out... ;)
    I'm sure you'll have some news to report sometime soon here. Maybe you should take a photo of yourself and post it here since we (Josh and I) haven't seen you in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I can beat that. I walked into Jessalyn's room and 100 Horses had overtaken her floor ready to stab my unsuspecting feet with their hooves. I am happy to report, I survived with only a few contusions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deborah - I would do that, but nobody bought me a digital camera for Christmas. I would try to guilt you into buying me one for my birthday, but your birthday is unfortunately close to mine and that would obligate me to put my money where my mouth is. Which is ironic, because if I had money the whole debacle wouldn't be an issue to begin with.

    Jen - That sounds pretty intense. You gotta watch out for those horse minefields. They'll get ya.

    ReplyDelete